Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January 1st


You wouldn't bet on it ,,,the only people in Hamelin Pools are all from Queensland. Shane the diesel mechanic come fix all from Barcaldine, Len & Marion the round Aus travellers come part time shop keepers from Brisbane and Carol and Lozza the romantic roamers from Burnett Creek. Today was one of those unforgettable days we went snorkelling at Coral Bay and found both a passport and later the owner hundreds of kilometres away as you do. I was walking around our campsite in the morning when I came across a passport and after having checked whose it was thought I had seen a person who might have been the owner,,, we handed it in and went on our way,,,hours later after chatting with some backpackers at Coral Bay we were driving out of the carpark when Carol noticed a man in an information booth of the same nationality as the one in the passport and his girlfriend had red pants on ,the same coloured pants on as the girl that morning who was with the man. Well that was enough for me ,,,I got out and walked up to him and as soon as I saw his face I knew it was him....wow So I said "I found your passport",,,'yes it is you' . I have handed it in,,, you better ring and gave him Len's phone number and said goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment